vts is a versatile command line utility used to manage the storage and to do basic troubleshooting.
vts supports multiple commands. The general call syntax when using
vts looks like:
vts --path <path to vts entity to work with> --command=<command-name> [command-specific-options]
--path is also a first positional argument and
--command=<command-name> can be abbreviated to
--<command-name>, the usual shortened call syntax is:
vts <path to vts entity to work with> --<command-name> [command-specific-options]
For each command,
--path has a different meaning specified in command description.
All known commands are listed in vts --help or vts --help-all. For command-specific help use vts --help-<command-name>.
vts command - info is assumed when calling vts <path>.
Gives information about underlaying entity:
* tileset: number of various types of tiles with (with higher verbosity)
* storage: structure of the storage
* storage view: path to underlaying storage, used tilesets.
- Path to VTS entity to examine.
- Verbosity, may be used multiple times.